Tuesday, May 17, 2005

First time writing a blog

Blogging seem to be getting more and popular as i can see many of my friends starting to write their thoughts and feelings on blogs. Therefore i decided to follow in their footsteps. For Fun!!!
Today is a normal day except that i went for a job interview and got myself a job. I will be commencing on the new job pretty soon. Sian ah!!! Someone save me.
Hopefully i will not regret my choices. The workplace looked like Pasir Panjang with many people baring their tops and so different from what i had imagined. Looked so out of place when i was in shirt and pant and tie. Looked like a fool walking into the zoo. No offence to the people, just a little thought that went through my mind today. Neverthless, the people looked quite friendly and approachable.
God bless me in my daily decision and my walk with u, Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Chng said...

Welome to the bloggersphere... can you feel the force? haha.. :p

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home