Monday, April 07, 2008

Speechless

Been quite a while since I last update my blog. It's not because there is nothing going on but rather I've seemed to have lose the ability to convert my thoughts into words. Words seem to be getting lesser & lesser as the age get older and older.
Anyway, I shall do some quick updates which some had requested. Collected my car about 2.5 weeks ago. Received my first warning letter as I'm caught speeding 4 days after I collected my car. And even better still, a taxi bumped my car from the back last week. Hmm, is it my car problem or is it my own issue? Whatever the case, I still very satisfied and glad that I decided to purchase a car.
Not only it is a good tool to fulfil my own plan, I'm sure it brought some blessings to the others beside me too. Went to my first "blind" date thanks to the help of 2 very helpful folks. It's a interesting experience though....hee!!
Heard that S is going somewhere else to pursue her dream. Sad that I'm going to lose a activity friend, but glad at the same time that she's able to go and explore what she really want. Coming together and departures are part and parcels of life. Getting numb for the past few years already. Some people may be just beside you but we might not even have much in common anyway. Not being pessimetic but just stating the facts in life. Anyway, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home