Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Tiring Day

Folk!!! Another day has passed by without us realizing it. So what have we achieved or wat should we have done that we did not do? Come to think of it...it's pretty scary as the time passes by us every day and yet we always seemed to do time at our own pace.
The problem with me is that i treat each days like a dream and never focus on things that i should do instead. Someone wake me up!!!
Every day we are faced with new challenges and times where we have to make decision that will have a great impact in our lives. The path ahead is filled with many uncertainty but as christian, i have faith and confidence in my LORD that he will take care of everything for me. GOD bless all my friends who is/are facing difficulties and worries in their daily lives. Let them know that they are never alone as you are always on their side encouraging and supporting them.
Let us overcome all the problems and worries for the God is my saviour. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home