Saturday, April 12, 2008

Choice-less

Met up with the rest at Bugis yesterday nite. The same old people, the same old topics, the same old struggles, the same old news. Everything seem to be the same, even the choice - Choice-Less.
People will continue to face struggles & difficulties in their daily lives. Who can help them? Is it their friends, families or perhap themselves? Not that I had become too cold-hearted, but rather the reality of the world had made me realize the ability of the individual and also the unfeeling/unsensitive surrounding. Where do I find comfort when I need it the most? Who is there to support when I need it? Therefore, till I am at ease with who I am, I will not think that I can support others constantly or contribute to their futures.
Of course, sometimes we are too engrossed in our own tiny little world that we fail to see what is happening around us. Do we have a choice or are we just left with a choice? Too many uncertainty and too many dissappointment has caused many to take a step backward rather than forward. Living in the comfort zones may be unacceptable to others but may be heaven to the ones who chose it.
Who do we live our lives for and who am I responsible to answer to? Am I trying to get the acceptance of others or do I simply do things the way I want regardless of others' opinions?
However, not all are lost and happiness will be there to those who continue to hold on or push on. I believe and I trust in those that perseverse on even though times may not be good at times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home