Wednesday, May 18, 2005

First Day At Work

Today mark a new chapter in my life as i start on my new job. Almost bored to death for two hours as there is no one to arrange any work for me. All they said was look and observe. If i can learn just by looking.......i must be a genius.

Another problem is the conflict between the different staffs there. Pls save me, Oh God!! My day has passed by me even though nothing much was accomplished. I must really stay focused to overcome all the difficulties in front of me. The God is my saviour....Thank You Lord!!

When i was reflecting on the happening today, i was suddenly overwhelmed by the exciteness of future and confidence filled my heart as i think of the ways i should have handled things. Yes, there is nothing to difficult to solve. As long as we perserverse and continue to place our trust in God, He will definitely help us to solve the problem. Tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home