Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dreams Came True 2009

Searching the net aimlessly and looking through people's blog in the middle of the night. I guess I must have a bit of free time to waste right now. Anyway, my stomach is feeling abit hungry right though I only had a bowl of rice with a plate of vegetable and 4.5 otah plus some of ML's hor fun. Perhaps my life had been too blessed all this while that explain my small and good appetite nowaday.
Looking back my past entries, I must admit that I had achieved most of the things that I wanted to achieve in Year 2008. With a steady career, car and a understanding gf (better write the right thing or others will complain to her behind my back), I guess I must be a pretty blessed fellow right? Won't you folks agree? Don't envy lah...hee!!!
What is the next step? Hmm...maybe get married, have a dozens of kids and a little more savings in the bank will do the trick. Anyway, it's still too early to count the eggs yet as she may not be the lucky woman also. May God continue to bless her with the good fortune which she's been enjoying all this while....haha!!
Good luck to all those that's still searching............I'm going to enjoy my sweet dream for now...and remember, don't wake me up though I will probably chose to ignore you also....... :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home