Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updates

It seemed that a lot of people had been asking about my recent found relationship. Fine, I knew that many had been waiting for a LONG LONG time to see who in this earth will have the honour to be my gf. In actual fact, some may even find it hard to believe that this day may even come true...though we knew this had happened already and the angels in heaven are partying now......hahaha!!
It first started with some questions being asked plus some thinking and considerations on both parties. It sure need some serious thinking through the mind as it require commitment and effort and perhap even some sacrifice on both sides. Will it really last for the rest of the life? This I can't answer as I know for a fact that things are constantly changing and we never know what's going to happen the next moment. However, if we do not even have the courage to take the first step out, things will definitely not change at all.
It so happened that I have a US trip for more a week and there after, I decided to close the deal when i returned to SG on 10 Aug 2008. By God's grace, ML gave her consent and the Prince and his Princess lived happily ever after since then till now. As for Princess C, where is your updates ah? Long time never meet up also loh...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home