Monday, February 02, 2009

Year 2009

Fail to plan, plan to fail!! One month had passed since 2009 and yet, it seem that I had plan for anything unlike the past few years. Perhaps I'm been too engrossed in my own tiny little world or wonderland that I've been neglecting the rest of the things surrounding me.
Anyway, Year 2009 wasn't a fantastic start as there're simply too many sad things happening in our midst. Whether good or bad, only time can tell. Common question nowadays is "When are you getting married as?". The answer is always soon, soon and maybe sooner......haha!!
Will be going for my 2nd reservist with Chee Seng next week. OMG!! How I wished the 19 days will pass by me quickly as there's Valentine day and also the piles of work to follow up when I return back to office.
Anyway, looking forward to my Hong Kong trip in March already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home