Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Amore

Decide to take a rest today after all the weeks of rushing and the additional responsibility due to various reasons. We never know what is on the other side of the table until you're sitting in the same shoes. It's been a good learning process for the past few weeks and indeed it's going to be more exciting as times passes by.
Looking back at how things was back, it made me ponder how much situation/people had changed since then. Life is a process where you can look back but you will never be able to go through it the same exact situation again. I was browsing through some past emails sent out by a friend that had left us a couple of years back and it was until recently that I had the time to open the emails. What legacy do we really left behind when we pass on?
Anywhere, both ML & myself had signed up with Amore today. So hopefully I will be able to shed some kgs soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home