Friday, May 20, 2005

A Blessing in Disguise

Today is the second and last day of work for my company. What has happened? Got sacked or what? No lah...Let me explain slowly...............The story began........................

I went to work with a tired body and mind, forcing myself to work even though i don't enjoy it. Early in the morning, I was supposed to tally the cargo in the container. The work was tedious but not unbearable. The problem is that not many people is willing to teach for fear of me snatching their jobs. Very normal I supposed.

Another problem I faced is that there are too many smokers around me and plus the smoke from all the forklift around me. I almost wonder whether I will died from cancer. My poor nose had to endure all their nonsense for the whole day. Poor nose!!!

Luckily towards the end of the day, I received a call from a job recruitment company telling me that I got a job. The pay is higher, Company Name better, Location nearer......therefore i decided that it's time to change job. I guess it's God will as he probably want me to go through a tougher situation first before i enjoy the fruit. What more, I will probably appreciate the things that is given to me. Thank You, God!! For all the good things that you put in my life and supporting me through the difficult times of my life. Every trial in life is to give a better testimony in life. All of you who is suffering or searching for the purpose in your life, just place your trust and confidence in God and He will answer all your prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home