Saturday, April 26, 2008

F.S.C

Had one of the most enjoyable dinner with 3 pretty ladies on Friday. Settled for Genki Sushi at Marina Square where the food portion were really huge. After a tiring week, it's good to have the company of 3 ladies (F, S & C) by my side which seem to recharge all the energy used up during the week...haha!!
In the past, I had thought that having a car will allow me to go back home later on fri/sat nite. Nowadays, I realized that I will arrive later than the rest on Friday usually ard 8pm. Parking is a issue plus I can only drive after 7pm. At the same time, the leaving hours is much earlier compared to the past. The concentration level need to be focus plus I'm not familiar with the routes yet.
Anyway, after dinner, the 4 of us proceed to Esplandage for a short stroll before walking to Pan Pacific for a drink. In all my visit to the Atrium, this is the first time where I ordered Earl Grey while the rest of the gals had either liquor or beer. The 3 gals looked at me as if I am a weirdo or simply out of my mind. Imagine a idiot coming to a bar to order tea while the ladies with him are drinking beer or liquor. What to do since I'm the D.D for the night? The atmosphere was excellent and it seem like the good old days to me.
The car had finally fulfilled it true purpose and I'm sure love my car.....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home