Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Night At Ai Qin Hai

Tired tired tired.......just returned from Ai Qin Hai. What is it? It's basically a place where friends get together to chill out and listen to some people on the stage trying to entertain us.

The turnout was better than I expected. Before that, YES!! Let me mention a incredible thing that happened during dinner. QING had eaten a plate of fried rice with egg and veggie plus some chicken meat and finished it. She rarely eat hence it's a miracle that she managed to complete a plate of rice.

As I was listening to the music, many thoughts came across my mind. I want to own a cafe in two years time. Just a tiny little seed of dream that I planted in my heart. By the way, my team of management already consists of a singer(Sharon), guitarist(Egwin), bartender cum waitress plus singer(Qing) and one cashier(Meryl)..............WHATEVER!!!

I also don't know what I'm writing oredi. Perhaps too tired and my mind not functioning very well. That's it for now. BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home