Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy 42th Birthday to Singapore

Before I know it, another year had passes by and it's National Day once again. It seemed just like a dream where everything just continue to come and go and before I even realized it, time had moved on and I's still standing at the same ground where I used to be.
Last Year, the day was spent singing at ktv and watching tv with a group of people. Within a year, I had already changed two jobs while at the same time, many people had joined and leave the crowds too. I once used to believe that relationship are supposed to be perfect and it's for a lifetime just like in the drama or novel. Nowadays, I rather chose to believe in enjoying what I have now and not thinking too far ahead.
Today was spent resting at home with family and some disturbance from work as usual. Let hope the weekend will be more peaceful then. Overseas trip are postponsed for a week which allow more time for preparations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home