Saturday, April 14, 2007

Slowing Down

Life nowadays seem to be quite routine for me every day. There seem to be no difference between weekdays compared to weekend. The excitement of welcoming the friday are decreasing every week too. Is it the mentality at work or is age catching up with me (Haha!!)?
The priority of life are slowly setting in and I'm in the midst of chasing the important things in my life. Seeing the environment slowly but gradually changing, you can't help but to be amazed at how things are falling into place. The old past seem to be coming back provoking the faded memories back to mind. Is destiny already set in place or is it up to the individual to create?
Forgetting all these thoughts for a while, it'd been a joy to stay at home to just simply read the books I read and to take a stroll downstairs even though it's a friday night. Been a few weeks of unwise chasing, it's time to slow down and to see whether it's worth it or not. Chasing after things that does not belong to me especially in a state of confused mind, will only make life more miserable and unhappy. Life is definitely not just about work, relationships, materialistic things etc. Sometimes, if I'm willing to take a step back and look at the surrounding, things might seem to be different and I will realize how fortunate and "lucky" I had been all this while.
Some things that are meant to be will come eventually. Being impatient and trying to rush through it may eventually bring more harm than good. Now let me just enjoy the things I have and try to R & R by myself for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home