Saturday, June 23, 2007

Moving Future

Just came back from the Philippines trip on thur. It's my first business trip and also, my first flight since 10 years back. Really quite eye-opener to see the culture of different country and also the standard of living. Have one more week before the deadline of my report....haiz!!
Went to zoo with meryl, sin li, cs, sijia, henry, alena plus three new frens of sijia. Close to 10 years since my last visit to the Zoo. Seem to lose the excitement and easily tired after 2 hours of walking. Really missed my R & R session in the midst of walking.
Lastly, the future seem to be looking good for myself with things going smoothly all this while. Had a good event which I did not expect it. Not waiting to put too much anticipation and hope to prevent any dissappointment at the last. Let just take a step at a time and hope things will turn out fine in the end.
Nowadays, it seem that everyone is getting into relationships and let me wish all of them all the best for their future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home