Friday, October 26, 2007

Sign

Finished the second week of my ICT and looking forward to the end of next week before it end. Time for some reflection and it seem that some things never change and it will come back from time to time.
Baptism is going to be carried out once again in Nov. The same old issue resurfaced once again like last year. The only difference is in the attitude that I'm adapting right now. Perhaps I'm really irritated by the constant "I Know it all" attitude of some people. I guess it's my own attitude that need to reflect too. However, I won't force myself to do anything that's against my wishes at this point of time.
Have we often wondered at some point of time how somehow the right thing to do seem to be the thing that we find it the most difficult to do? People can advise but ultimately, it's up to the individual to choose the path that they want to take. If even God wait till the end of one's life before He judge, who then are we to determine right or wrong at this point of time?
It's been quite some time since the joining of the church but does it really mean that it's the reason that Baptism should be the only way? Guess rebellious is my nature and the more people tried to impose their ideas on me, the more I will draw a line and pull away from them.
Let me just continue to wait for the sign to appear then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Take your time. Do not make any decision without thinking through. Baptism is a very serious ceremony as it symbolises that you are ready to become one of His children.

I believe God knows when the right time is. He will give you peace and the sign when you are ready.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home