Monday, October 15, 2007

BC 14th Anniversary

Today is BC's 14th anniversary. Can't recall whether it's the 3rd or 4th session that I attended. Times really flies and years passes by so quickly before I realized it. Slight change in the people compared to last year. Nevertherless, we should still rejoice.
Suzie was here with us today and hopefully, she will enjoy the whole event. Maybe it make some difference to her life. GQ was here to accompany Suzie today too. After the anniversary, the whole gang proceed to web's place where two groups proceed to do their individual activities. One group went for tennis session while the other was hiding at web's room to chit-chat, dance and setting up the "Big Canon Gong Hui". Guess which group I'm in?
Joined xj, web, henry & xj's fren for a short run at bedok reservoir in the late afternoon. I loved exercising or should I say the "Power of the Skirt"? Haha!! 3 more days before my ICT start. Feeling abit sian right now and hopefully, it will be a relaxed session for me this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home