Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday Storm

Had an wonderful outing with Gq, eg, web, cs, shijia and lastly michelle last sat. The places shifted from Indochine to tcc and finally ended in Mcdonald at Clarke Quay. Guess my outing will always ne about food, drinks and R & R. Haha...that's one thing that had never change at all.
Anyway, my work started with a big surprise today. The colleague - J which was supposed to conduct the training with me today decided to let me fly kite alone by going on mc. Well done, man!! Luckily, I had conducted the first training session last wed or I'll kena deep shit this time round.
Received my first sms this morning from cs. Last 16 days countdown before we report back camp in green. Fish...that's not really something that I would look forward to. I decided to cancel my leave for thur since I got a meeting in the morning itself. Haiz...can't go "upgrading" on thur liao. That's fate..I guess!!
Also, the bachelor outing organized by web may change from St. James to Starbuck instead. Reason being most of us has to report back for work the following day. Age is catching up and I seriously dun tink we can survive without sufficient sleep and going back to work the next day. Poor web...he must be so dissappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home