Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First ICT Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be reporting to camp for my first ICT. The song and lyrics in my heart - "Count on me, Singapore x 2)...I love my country and I gladly do my part for my nation, my people.....!! How good if that is the truth for me ah!! It's been 3 years since I came out of the army and tomorrow mark the day where I will be going in for 3 weeks training. OMG!! Why, God? Why is it me, God? What have I done to deserve this?
Haha!! Enough of my nonsense liao!! Anyway, I can start to feel the stress accumulating in my body and heart, Haiz!! IPPT this coming fri...not sure if I can still pass or not? Perhaps I need to talk to some gals before the IPPT commence so that I can have more motivation. I better start planning for my Fri or Sat program or I'll be even more sad with nothing to look forward to.
How I wish time will flies to three weeks later immdeiately....wishful thinking loh!! The only consolation that I have now is that CS will be going in with me. Haha!! Such a coincidence rite. Not so sad since I have him to suffer along with me. Cya..all my gals fren for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home