Friday, October 19, 2007

Beginning of ICT

Tomorrow is the third day of my ICT. However, instead of being in camp today, I spent my whole morning slacking on my bed at home. Envy rite? All you people especially those that's currently serving their ICT. The reason for my special treatment? Because I'm special or handsome perhaps. Haha!! The truth is because I'm on 2 days MC for Fri and Sat. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I'm running a high fever of 39.3 0C. Not sure if the sickness came at the right time, especially when I'm supposed to take my IPPT today.
However, I can't deny that I really enjoy the feeling of staying at home compared to reporting back to camp early in the morning. (So shiok especially when people are sweating in their green uniform)
The first two days are quite relaxed compared to the active times. Nothing much to do except lectures for the first day and some tests on the second day. The only thing that never change is that we are always wasting our time waiting rather than doing things more efficiency and effectively. Yesterday we had to waste more than 2 hrs waiting for people to had their haircut done as they had failed the inspection. Those that had made the effort to get their haircut done in the first place should be allowed to book out early as a form of encouragment. However, all had to stay back and waste our time waiting which is quite a dissappointment. I understand the importance of team spirit but we must also recognise the rewarding portion when it is time.
Next 2 weeks seem to be much "siong" and I certainly hope that my body can take it. That's all for now and let me juz enjoy my weekend for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home