Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rainy Saturday

Let me share about the PDL session at sharon's place today. The food was fabulous especially the 'wu xiang'. Thks Qing for taking the effort to make it even though you are tired yesterday. Not to mention, the tea and fruits were very nice to go along too. I would like to express my thanks for all the people that helped to put in the effort to prepare the food so that i can 'ROC'. Just joking lah!!!

I enjoyed the game that was played in the afternoon about the opinions of people about themselves. From the game, I realized that I am like a box of nonsense and laughter, gentleman, Mr Funny, AWOL agent.............Thanks for all the honest,caring, motivating comments ah. U all know who you are, rite!!!

Besides the game, I found a lot of other helpers for my cafe too(in my dream). They include Webster(Bouncer), Andrea(Dancer) and Yeing Yeing(Singer). Seemed like everyone all liked to relax one corner. Enough of the nonsense for now.

Right now, my wish is for all my friend to remain happy and cheerful for the rest of their days. Do not drown yourself in sorrow and despair, but to look on the bright side of every things.


" Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you"
1 Peter 5:7
" Can all your worries add a single moment to your life"
Matthew 6:27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home