Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Goodbye My Friend

Woke up early in the morning ard 4.15am. Had a hard time waking up as it’s been ages since I woke up so early. Nevertheless, had to do it to send A off at the airport. He should feel so touched by my actions (I hope).
Reached airport at 5.15am and loitered ard for a short while before meeting up with the rest which includes S, B, CW,Web and me plus A and his family. Went to food court for some breakfast before sending A off. It was supposed to be a moving and touching scene but with me n web around……Hehe!!!
Went to T2’s McDonald for our 2nd breakfast once again. Chatted for quite a while before proceeding to work. I got a feeling that today is going to be a tiring day as my eyes is almost closing right now.
People come and go out of our lives every day. There is no way we can capture things that is out of our hands. Hence we can only treasure the thing or people in front of us now. Let’s us continue to make the most out of our daily lives and to make a difference and impact to the surrounding beside us. Jia You!!! Want to sleep oredi………Haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home