Wednesday, August 31, 2005

SLoW & COoL DOwN

29/08 -Tue

Met up with Wm after work and proceed for dinner. We had rice, carrot cake,wu xiang, mooncakes etc (no wonder I got diarrhoea today). Web joined us shortly before we went to shop for CK's present. Went to Sportslink to get the necessary thing and we went to get the cake and card. I was quite tired by the time we got all the necessary things done. I guess it must be due to the recent going out too muck and sufficient sleep. Just like a engine that keep going on and on without resting, it only take a small spark to light up the explosion.
I suggested going to the Library's cafe for some drinks and to 'ROC'. However, things dun always go the ways we want it. A meant to relax session turned into a argument session instead. I was supposed to get tea for Web and he suggested "carmounel" ( dun know how to spell). i TOLD the counter person exactly the same thing and she kept saying that it would cost me additional $0.90 and asking me to choose the type of tea I want. I told her "carmounel" or what type of tea are there available? She just kept pointing at the counter and asking which type I want? I got fed-up and raised my voice at her. I guessed Wm must have got a shock. After I cool down, I decided to do some soul-searching. Though I felt that there was some problem attitude by the staff, I should still maintain my cool. (easy said than done ah!!)
Time to go back to work now!! The point I should try to remember is to get more rest and not stress myself too much. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home