Thursday, August 11, 2005

Corrinne May and an Forgetten Promise

I met up with CK, XJ and L for the Corrinne May's concert in the evening. Before the concert begin, XJ and L had consistently remind me not to fall asleep. XJ even got some titbits stand-by oredi. So touched by their helpfulness....haha!!
When the second song was sung, I tried to appreciate the music by closing my eyes. But I realized that the music was so 'beautifully' that I almost went into my sleeping mode. Hence I had to keep my eyes wide open for the next two hours. Nevertherless, I classified the music into 2 main categories--one for relaxing and one for dancing of the mind. The relaxing part basically make me feel so peaceful that I felt it would be a good bargain to buy a CD for my mum and me to have a good nite sleep. The second part is the one with 8-beats that allow me to recall the moves and steps for tomolo dance lesson. Thanks God for the revision section.
After the concert, we proceeded for supper at the new food stalls set up beside esplandage. The food was quite alrite and the price was cheaper than I expected. While going back home, somebody mentioned to me about a promise which I had made to someone. This is the second time in two days which I heard about this promise. Due to my poor memory, I seemed to have a vague idea about the promise but I can't really recall the person I promise. Felt so 'paiseh' but at the same time, I must find out who's the person. Let me start my detective work tomolo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home