Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Busy Weeks Ahead

The day seemed to get more and more busier for me each day without my body and mind getting the sufficient rest that I required. How do I know it? By the numbers of pimples popping out of my face each day...shld praise GOD for giving me a body that had such a good function.
Nevertherless, I realized that I should Seriously get more rest or it would only make my effectiveness and efficiency drop as well. However, things just seemed to crop up here and there and I seemed to have endless things to handle though my week. Maybe it's a test to teach me to handle my time and schedule properly.
Alpha and AHM are coming up in the coming weeks and it seemed to me that I need to dedicate my time well or things would only be messed up instead of benefiting me. I felt that as my schedule get busier, I tend to forget the presence of the GOD and even forget to pray at times. It's a mistake that most people would commit and ME are not spared either. What a excuse to use!! Good thing to say about is that I am using my work time to blog right nw...hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home