Saturday, August 27, 2005

Relaxing Day

Here I am sitting at my table once again relaxing and writing on my blog. Hopefully my afternoon will not be loaded with work as I hope to leave on time for alpha. What am I supposed to share later....ahem. It seemed like my week had been so busy again that I do not have time to slow down and think about God or practise on my guitar. Luckily, there is slight improvement in my dancing (i think only) which I felt myself.
Lindy last night was quite fun. The lesson started with only 3 guys and about 6 gals with Joeann's Bf coming in to help make the ratio better(so pathetic rite). Most of the lindy 3's 'old birdies' had went up to L4 which is good for them and most importantly, good for ME lah. Hahaha!! It's going to be my world from now. Just kidding lah. The lesson pace is much slower compared to the past and many basics and the logics was explained which I believed is important for the new L3 people. The lesson last night was more on the styling which I enjoyed alot. Sadly to say, most of the people tat signed up wif me did not turn up yesterday. Luckily, I still have the companion of A, CS and J.
The music at swing fling was not really fantastic as the rhythm was not really that clear-cut but more of the 2 count spacing in-between. Now for me, I need to improve on my styling instead of the moves and at the same time, help to make the girl and myself look good when she moves the wrong moves or does not know how to do styling. I felt glad that there is a diference in the level of thinking for dancing which I believe indicate the different stages of skills I acquired. Hooray!!
It's time for me to go for lunch now. Another day of waiting for lunch and waiting for 6pm to knock off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home