Saturday, September 10, 2005

Well Done!!

08/09- Thur

Went for Lindy lesson and saw Jimmy appearing for lesson. What a surprise!! YY, C & HC appeared for swing fling too. Can considered as a gathering of the original group who joined together but left with only some still struggling to survive. So happy yet sad at the same time.

09/09- Fri

I was supposed to lead Alpha today as my L1 was busy going for his wedding. No choice but to take up the 'GREAT' responsibility loh. What to do but to prepare throughout the week. Luckily I got the help of many people such as CK, M, B...etc. I was still trying to prepare my material this morning as it seem that my week were all packed up with various activites. Finally managed to compile my info before 2pm and thanks to CK for co-ordinating the video and beginning portion. The Alpha was quite successfully as we managed to stir up some thinking for the people present which I personally think is very important to for each and every one of us grow.
We talked abit on the AHM run coming this sun. Much as we said about training and not trying, I think we should start praying VERY HARD now for most of the people running on sun. I think we do not have sufficient training at this point of time, therefore hard to imagine how are we going to complete the run? Though GQ & XJ said that they had not been running, I'd better pull up my socks just in case they are better runners than me. Go Ego go ego!!!
Whatever lah......as long as we are HAPPY!!! Horray........:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home