Saturday, February 10, 2007

Plans

Left with 9.5 working days before my new job starts. Had dinner with sin li, cs, wed n ck last night at tamp. Had lots of otah, tea and drinks at 201 for supper. Spent the night gossiping away doing nthing as usual.
Met up with P.D on thur night where I tink it's abt time to meet too. Many topics was discussed revolving abt my plans for this year and what do I hope to achieve. Do I know what I'm looking for this year? Perhaps it's time to refocus my energy and thoughts once again.
Had another interesting conservation yesterday and it seem that I'm very "hua sin" in the eyes of many girls or people should I say? They can't find any security being with me and this is one of the main but not the only reason that hinder any potential relaltionship from developing. Heard this for many times from the mouth of many people but it seem that I still can't change this habit/characteristic of mine. Haha!! Maybe, I said maybe it's time for a change instead of just developing new and more ports only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home