Saturday, September 09, 2006

Truly Blessed!!!

9th Sept 2006 marked another new chapter of my life once again. Feeling exhausted and weary in the morning where everything seem to be gloomy and dark. However, God is good as usual and also all the time.
Went for the family banquet organised by BC and this time round, my whole family came along as well. Indeed it's such a blessing to be able to come together in one family. I remember last year where only my dad came wif me but this year, my mum came along together. God always work in ways we least expect and also supply more than we can ever imagine too.
The taxi all came at the right time and what's more, out of the 50 prizes that was given out, I got the first one (50th prize) plus the last prize (1st prize). In all my twenty plus years, I had never won any first prize until today. It's not only the prize that is the most important, it's bcoz it's a confirmation of God to me that He's truly a God that care and listen to me all the time. My family are all excited by the prizes and the warmth shown to them by the people. I believed God will continue to work his ways out in their lives.
Somehow God always work in situation where I least expect. Also it's impt to know that God's timing is not my time and neither His way my way. The sermon tonite point out one very important thing that I had forgotten in some ways or another. I had often forgotten that God is the one working in me and I had often tried to solve things using my own strength. Human effort are always weak and futile and our hopes as christian should lies in God who is always able to do the impossible for us.
With this, I hope to encourage all my friends (brothers and sisters) that whatever difficult situations we're facing now, don't forget that our God is not one that is distant but rather one that had gone through more sufferings and hardships compared to us. Cast all our worries unto Him and we will definitely find rest in His presence. Love and peace be wif u all. (Hahaha!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home