Saturday, January 27, 2007

Walking by.....

Been a dramatic past 2 weeks for me as there are decisions to be made that need to be considered carefully. Realized that as one gets older, so does the impact of the decisions made in the different phase of his life get more complex. The paper had been signed and it's time to close this chapter in my life after next week.
It's always difficult to say goodbye but one had to look forward and hope that things will continue to get better and better. Sleep had not been peacefully lately. Stress, work, relationships or what I dun know.
Nevertherless, I've looking forward to all the interesting event that will be coming soon which include of course the Valentine Day. Hmm...what should I do on that day???
Priorities should also change after my new chapter of life had started. Let me start looking for my own shipping port which the vessel can unload & rest at the port when there is bad weather among the regions. Going to be a difficult task but hopefully this can be achieved by the end of this year.
Finally things seems to be getting clearer and brighter though the path will always be filled with different storms and unforeseen circumstances along the way. The only thing that we can lean on to continue our walk daily is none other than .........FAITH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home