Saturday, February 03, 2007

Slowing Down

Once again, it's saturday once again. With no activities in plan, the day seem to be unusually long and quiet. It seem to be a long while ever since I'm able to write my blog in peace and without rush. The past few weeks had been a rush for time with many things that need to be handled. Finally, the end of another chapter of my working life is coming to the end and waiting for the next chapter to open up.
This week is unlike my usual week as I started my first day of the week attending a funeral and ended my fri's nite with another funeral. Life seem to be fragile as the people beside us left us one by one. So what are we really looking for in life? Is it career, family, friends, relationship or perhap God? Are we really sure of what we want or are we decided by the circumstances around us?
Changes will always be taking place ard us and the gap between relationships will always be wider and wider. As I said before, the only thing that don't change is still changes. As the environment ard us start to change, it's time for me too to make some changes too. Priorities for me had been decided and hopefully, I will be able to fulfill it this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home