Saturday, September 16, 2006

Turning Older again!!!

Yesterday was the eve of a very important day. It mark another new chapter of the nation, world and most importantly, myself. Basically, it's my birthday today lah....hahaha!!! So, what did I do on the eve of such an important day?
Meet up wif S, mon, web, david, jiayi, hua ying & fabrian at Boat Quay where we had our dinner at Asian wok. The dinner was great with many dishes but especially the company with me. I even had the honour of having mon to feed me choco ice-cream which made web so envious, Haha!!
The company was later joined by Eg and Gq after dinner where we went to a bar called " Molly xxxxx". God was good to provide us wif a corner of a room where it was not so crowded and smoky in the bar. I felt so blessed to have the company of so many people to celebrate my bdae wif me especially when I can see almost 80% are falling asleep. Eg, Gq, S and even mon were struggling to keep their eyes opened so that they can count down to midnite wif me. So touched...hee!!!
The nite was short but it was one of the most enjoyable and memorable memories that one could ever experience. Having a group of frenz to keep u company till your bdae arrive even though all are already tired and stressed out by their own work during the week. Almost forget, another of my little dream came true last nite. Beside having the good fortune of having mon to feed me choco ice-cream, I even had S (dun mention her name here, keep it a secret...shh) to feed me CHERRIES. It's not only once but TWICE (Web was saying that it's so unfair.....haha, tat's life, friend). Think I shld consider it a dream came true since there is cherries being fed to me plus some beer to accompany as well. God is so good to me and as what wm always say, " I'm so Blessed".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home