Saturday, September 02, 2006

Friday once again!!

Another week had passed by and it's time to enjoy my weekend once again. Work was still as stressful and the environment was not quite friendly. Nevertherless, it's my choice to join and what I can do now is to try my best to learn as fast as possible and to excel in it if possible.
Friday nite was spent at Fisherman wif mon, web n james. Some beers plus finger foods (fried rice, kang kong....) was shared among us and the music was a good reminder to many of us especially the working class how wonderful life is. Enjoying the food and the atmosphere wif some friends at the beach on fri is still one of the best week to rewind and to R & R.
Many topics was discussed and the most common topic was still abt work, prospect, amt of hard work put in etc. However, one thing I realized is that though success is important, the more important thing is what we have learn to become as a person along the journey. If we forsake all our integrity, pride, principles in order to be successful, would we really be happy even if we achieve our goals?
What do I hope to become as a person for the journey ahead? The road is forever long and rocky along the way, what is one thing that I can look for as support and what lies in the end for me? Many a times, life seem to be unfair. Things often work in ways we cannot see and help come in different ways. Perhap the way for me to learn may be abit harder, but definitely, the rewards in the end would be great and the most important is to cultivate into a character that I would be proud of myself at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home