Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Painful Monday

The past few days had been periods of grieve and sadness for many of us with the departure of wm. Indeed her death came as a sudden shock to many of us especially when she seems to be cheerful and happy on the surface.
05 Mar 2007 is one of the darkest Monday as the news came to me in the morning. Nevertheless, life would still continue to go on and also, I believe that Lord had a purpose for everything that happens around us. More than often, I had wondered about the ways that I’m currently living. Although there are many friends around us, how often do I really take the time to care and show concern for them? I felt that this is meant to be wake-up call for many of us including myself. Too often, I had learnt to take many things for granted and I thought that it would continue to be like that forever.
As I always said, experiences are always made up of tears and blood, which make it unforgettable. I can’t change what had already happen, but the least I can do is try to prevent similar incidents from occurring again. The next few weeks would be a period where many would have to come to accept the departure of wm.
Finally, I would like to say to wm is: “ Goodbye, My Friend!! Till we meet again in future.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home