Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Journey at RR

28 Feb 2007 marks my last day at Toyota where I had spent my last 6 mths trying to cope with the cultures, environment, work etc. Overall, the experiences had been a mixtures of joy & sadness which nevertherless will contribute to a better development for myself. My colleagues had bought a Seiko watch for me which was just what I wanted all along. Guess God had heard my prayer and answered them almost immediately. Haha!!
01 Mar 2007 significance the first working day at RR. It's been a slacking day as my laptop is not available which is a good news for me. Hahaha!! It's indeed a different environment compared to RR but more similar to IBM. The people was relatively friendly and approachable. I guess the question that many including myself would like to ask is how long do I plan to stay? At this point of time, I hope to make RR my last corporate job for my life. However, things is always changing and so are the people. What finally lies in the end? Let's leave it to God to decide.
Right now, there is simply too many things that I need to brush up on. Hopefully, I will be able to learn the ropes soon. Also, my fri nite will not be a "rainy" one. Don't think of spoiling it!! U know who U r!! Hahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home