Monday, August 20, 2007

Crowne Plaza Jakarta

Sitting alone in the hotel room writing my blog in Jakarta right now. This marks the first day of my trip where I'll be spending another 3 more days. Though it's only 7.30pm (Jakarta timing), it seemed like it's already 9 or 10pm already. All I can see out my window right now is the heavy traffic where the vehicles are rushing all over like mad.
Somehow, it seem so quiet tonight. Perhaps I had been rushing too much in my walk of life for the past few weeks. Staying alone in a foreign place enable me to quiet down as I don't really have so much control about what's going to happen and what to expect too!!
Had an good Japanese dinner with ck earlier at the hotel lobby. Not too bad except that it's too salty. The only entertainment and the contact I've with the outside world is only the internet and the msn. All this will be taken away once I arrived in Matxx tomorrow. Haiz!! What to do!!
Better go and read up my report soon or it'll be a mess again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home