Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Dear...HC

The week had been an busy and hectic schedule where everything seem to rush and time is never-enough. Working relationship had been strained and a short trip overseas next week will be a good "retreat" for my mind to rethink and refresh.
Nevertherless, Let me wish my Dear HC a Happy 2xth Birthday here. I strongly believe it'll be a better year ahead for her starting from yesterday. Had an mini celebration for her yesterday at City Hall with cs, shiyun, web, eg, Qing & myself. The present that I gave her was a tea mug so that she can brew the tea leaves that I gave her 8 months ago. The best part was bringing her to the shop to chose and select. Sorry HC!! Really too busy this week to find time to get your gift!! Anyway, it's a good experience as it's the rare occasion where the buyer brought the birthday gal to buy the stuff and let her know the price as well. Don't you agree!!
Dinner was at Bakerzin at millienum walk followed by second round of food at just Noodle at Suntec. Our activities nowadays are all surrounded by food, food and still food. Haha!!
Let hope next week will be a better week for all of us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home