Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Secret

Went to Cathy Cineplex yesterday to watch "The Secret" by Jay Chou yesterday with Sin Li. Tried the couple seats which is much more comfortable than the seats by GV. It's my first movie at Cathay and also the first time I'm trying the couple seats. Quite a good experience though not really the best that I expect. Maybe the experience will be much different if my gf is the one sitting beside me.
Anyway, the movie is by far the best that I had watched for the past few years. I guess because "Ai Qing" movie is still my cup of tea and this movie happened to be about romance. The romance story is definitely for people who believe that they can give up everything for their love including their family. Would I be able to do the same choice as the Male actor? I believe I would provided the girl is really my dream girl and not any other gals available on the streets.
Nowadays, the relationship that is around me seem to be very commerical and there seem to be a price for everything. Am I being too practical or is reality stepping over my dream? What I want seem to be drifting further and further away and it almost seem like a impossible dream at this point of time.
Nevertherless, it's time to rest my mind for the work week ahead. Happy Birthday to Michelle in advance!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home