Thursday, November 01, 2007

Will I Make It?

Tomorrow mark the last day of my ICT. Basically, all that needs to be done had been completed except for the IPPT that I'm going back camp to take tmr. Due to the digging of trent on tuesday, my whole body is still aching all over. My arms, stomach and whole body are still feeling the effects due to the lack of exercise.
Seriously, I don't think I will be able to clear the IPPT under this type of situation. However, not wishing to give up all hopes, I decide to hope for a miracle that my body will recover in time. (Wishful thinking...haha!!)
Regardless of the results, I should still look forward to my fri nite outing. Finally, the veil will be revealed. Let hope for the best, but prepare for the worst then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home