Saturday, May 10, 2008

BreakThrough

Break and be through!! Been a extremely tiring week with many things going on at the same time. Yesterday was spent at S's place with web n C. The scenery was beautiful and so are the girls beside....haha!! Really enjoyed just sitting down at someone's place and rest and relax. The costs are low too which is much needed too. Almost had an accident after sending C back home. Guess I'm really too tired already.
After less than 5 hrs of sleep, I dragged a half-dead body to attend the whole day baptism classes. It was from 8.15am till 4.30pm loh!! I was feeling abit relentant to go as it simply mean my only day of long rest would be forfeited plus it also mean the end of my saturday too. Anyway, the session turned out to be better than I expected thus I get to know Jo too. Thanks God for sending her to sit beside me which made my day brighter. After spending 1 day together, there were many interesting conversations n ideas which I am too lazy to write all down. The club would be called "No Point Hiding" - NPH in short. Our very own BC SDU club is formed......hahaha!!
Many had asked why I decided to go for Baptism this time round. Is it because of the Ps David's "coffee session" last saturday? Was I "forced" or "conned" as I had mentioned that I don't think I'll be going this time round? People that know me well should have realized that I'm not one to be pressurized easily even though it mean having a big argument with the Ps or any others involved. The past 2 years had shown this quite clearly. I don't mind straining the relationship even if I had too. I must admit that I don't like to be forced to do any things that I don't want to. The more forceful people are, the more I will retaliate. Guess it's the rebellious character at works.
Even before the session, I had the intention to think of a escape route out already. Sometime meeting is just for the sake of courtesy. Not to mention, it is someone that had been there for me in the past when I need help once. Somehow the tactic changed this year or should I said perhap God had given the wisdom to all of us to make things work out better. The word "BreakThrough" was released and somehow, this is indeed what I've been thinking for the past few weeks. Things had been going smoothly but I need something more than that. Something is missing and I'm not sure how to do it. Therefore, when the word was released by Ps. David, I believed it is God's signalling me that it's time already.
I decided to take a step of faith and I believed by doing so, God will make the plan for me. I'm not saying that there will be no more struggles, but rather at some point of times, man need some shaking before he can be a better person. Just like I managed to get to know Jo and maybe her circle of frens eventually and also the NPH club today.....just kidding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home