Monday, August 04, 2008

Mount Vernon - 2nd Night

Just spent my second night at Holiday Inn Express and having to wake up again at 2am in the morning. Hmm....strange that I always tend to get less sleep when abroad. Anyway, the past 2 days had been quite fun and entertaining with Mr Yee bringing me around. Sat afternoon was spent at Jeffersonville - Prime Outlet which was about 2.5hrs drive away from Mount Vernon. The designs of the clothes still look pretty the same to me hence I'm not that keen to buy any stuffs. Ended up with only 2 Nike T-shirts which can't even cover the petrol costs incurred. Later part was the ride to Polaris where we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The place seem to be quite popular with the local people as many had to queue for a table. I ordered a Banana cheesecake which they served me a Lime Cheesecake instead. No wonder the taste was sour when I thought it was supposed to be sweet.
Sunday afternoon was a return visit to Polaris where I bought a couple of stuffs e.g. Coach bags, Definite cosmetics for ML's cousin, joanne etc. Hmm...maybe I should charge administrative fees for the hard work in searching and transporting back. Luckily I bought another empty luggage loh or else how to bring back. Now is to pray that the luggage will not get lost on the way back liao.
It's time to think about the issues incurring and let see how it proceed from here then. Looking forward to the return and spending the next 4 nights in US. Sometime, what we want, we often dun get it. Or when we get it, we may not really like it. That's the way of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home