Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tiredness

Life is rushing nowaday with many decisions to be made and also tons of backlog to clear at work. Sometimes, this has taken too much of my personal time and I dun tink it's really healthy for the long term. Anyway, I will be travelling back to USA again on Fri and only be back next Sun. Haiz, this will take away 2 of my weekend plus can imagine the backlog to increase in my workplace when I return.
Now is the season to sow the seed and pluck the fruits which many are doing currently. However, I seem too busy with myself and simply bo chap at this point of time. Perhap I'm tired just for the sake of meeting new friends which I dun even know even it's for the correct purpose. Sometime I wonder what's the point of meeting together when many of us dun even really meet up even once a month.
Okay, this is not the politically right thing to say. Guess the tiredness had sunk into my head and I'm not that clear-headed at this point of time liao. Do I need a valid reason before I can ask people for dinner, movie or ktv etc? Who is going along is it impt? Will I give the wrong impression? What the heck with so many questions that make a simple outing to be so complicated?
Hmm....did humans ourselves try to complicate things which started to be so simple in the beginning? Anyway, enough of complaining and time to have a good night sleep liao. Also, God is good to me still in many ways including the seasonal group of people in my life all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home