Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mount Vernon - Final Episode?

Sitting in Columbus airport waiting for my flight which had just been announced that it's delayed for 40 minutes. This leaves me with only 2 hrs for my connecting flight at New York later. Somehow, I think I have to pray really hard so that I can be home on-time. Received news early in the morning that there's a thunderstorm in NY which might cause a delay , and now I'm still stuck at the domestic airport. Dun tell me I really had to spend one night in NY ah!!
Anyway, this trip had been quite blessed with many people appearing in my midst. There is Mr Yee who had been posted to MTV this year, Duanne & Fooraq which are in the same training with me last year and this year plus last but not least, Connie which just joined RR in MTV since Nov 2007. I can't help but feel that indeed many things in our lives happen for a reason, and sometimes, we might not be able to see the 'Big' picture at first until finally, it seem to make sense after all.
Mr Yee had been bringing me out for dinner from Sat till Wed where Connie (a pretty chinese lady) joined in on wed as well, Duanne brought Fooraq and myself to Easton on Thur where we had some shopping plus a movie (Indianna Jones), and finally I knew the reason behind me buying a car in Mar this year. This is to enable me to drive around MTV...haha!! Anyway, Fooraq had to catch his flight ard the same time which simply mean I just had to follow and not worry abt getting lost. Thanks God for all this special arrangement.
Now, I just had to make sure that I'm able to catch the flight at NY and that there's no delay in both Columbus and NY. In this case, I'll be back in Singapore by sunday morning then. Come, let's pray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home