Sunday, May 22, 2005

Purpose in Life

After the morning sermon in church today, a couples of thought went through my mind. The sermon mentioned that GOD design each of us for a special purpose. We are shaped to serve God. Is that the case for a lot of us or have we lost our purpose in life chasing after insignificant things and lost ourselves in the midst of the process?

Many of us spend a lot of our hard-earned money buying things that do not last for eternity eg. cars, branded clothes, handphone etc. What is the reason behind all these actons? Probably it's due to peer pressure or simply being vain. I shall left the answer to each of you to find out on your own.

One thing I realized is that man is never satisfied of what they have or always wanting a better offer. What has probe me to say this is because I was offered to go for a job interview which offered a better pay and prospect. Aiyah, Man is greedy by nature I guess. Whatever the case, I hope God will guard my heart against temptation and let me be more committed in the things I do. The most important thing for me at this point of time is to prepare myself for the new work next week.

This week had been a challenging and exciting week for me as I experienced many new things in my life. One common problem I see with my friend around me is that they can't seem to relax themselves. All of them seemed to be troubled by many problem such as career, relationship, family.....

What I can do for them now is simply to pray for God's wisdom and grace to safeguard their heart. No one can really help them unless they are willing to help themselves. Let hope I can see my friends back in their cheerful and happy self soooON......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home