Friday, July 01, 2005

Moments of Suffering and Glory

Feeling very happy today cos it's Lindy night again. Spent 15min on the journey thinking and the force of the universe and the steps to dance. No choice lah!! Nowadays girls want new and exciting moves to make then 'happier'. Haha!! However, I realized that the basics is indeed very important and it's nt how many new moves or techniques u learned.

Moments of Suffering
------------------------------
Reach ard 6.50pm and saw Qing sitting tirelessly at the sofa. Pathetic sight as she seemed to be half-dead before the class commence. After I paid for the class, she told me that S seemed to be the one teaching the class today. Thanks for the advice after I had paid for the lesson LOH!!
Went in without any clue on how the class is going to be taught. Worse still, a lot of my friends are MIA. Luckily my "girlfriend CS" came for the lesson today. The lesson start with a song for social dance followed by new jazz steps. Couldn't really figured how to do it. Expect things to be better when dancing.
Nevertherless, things got worse. S taught a lot of new stuffs which others know but still 'alien' to me. Looked like a idiot standing down there like a fool while others happily dancing away. First time that I felt that the hour of lesson seemed ages and it haven end yet. Was consoled by the girls in the class and told to relax. Should ask them to try to put themselves in my situation and see whether they can feel relaxed or not? To make things worse, my stomach is groaning halfway through the lesson. Even my stomach know how to protest to the bad teaching...so bored that my stomach went hungry. Poor Stomach!! Maybe S likes to eat instant noodles cos he want fast and quick result--3min and it's ready.

Moment of Glory
------------------------------
After dinner, went to the corner again to practise with my 'GF' on the new steps learnt today. Managed to master 60% of the skills and regained abit of confidence. Eer, was my confidence ever lost? Watever!! My "mistress" HC who had been MIA for two weeks came to join me ard 10pm. Helped her to recap on the old and new stuffs.
Further joined by my friends ard 10.15pm. Was invited by YY to dance to show her friends only bcos Eg was too busy dancing with An. Next time shld charge her. Suddenly realized that there are too many gals and too little guys. The guys had to be reuse over and over again without rest. Wait the guys all collapse then the gals know.
Had to show the rest of the gals who was not here for the lesson what we learned today. Feel like a expert showing the students what to do.....so SHIOK. All of a sudden, I felt that the earlier hour of suffering is nothing compared to the two hours of glory. Oh thank you God for the short moment of happiness. Time to go to sleep and looking forward to the Marine cove on sat.

2 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Haha you sure the wife/mistress thing is two-way and not your fantasy?

I feel so sad to miss this lesson!!

Charge me? I might as well as ask other guys!! Haha.

1:14 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

YY: of course it is one-way lah...they are all throwing themselves at ME, haha. want to vomit rite?
Qing: Frankly speaking, I am already very relaxed oredi, if not i would have storm out of the room liao. Furthermore,I can still see someone sleeping in class...who ah??
Thks for ur concern and dun worry, i will perserve till the time of glory come. When will it come haha!! Hopefully the rest of the guys will come and join me soooN.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home