Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wonderful Day

After work, I went to Tanjong Pagar to sign up for a new course. Then I proceed to Orchard to meet HC and Christine for dinner. It was a amazing sight to see how the youngsters nowadays react to the idols. They are screaming and jumping at the top of their voice. Frankly speaking, I think it is a waste of time and there are better place to spend their time. Anyway, Bo Chap lah!!
I went back with Ling and Vivi and chatted abit on how life had changed since Poly. They mentioned about physical changes and the rest is pretty much the same except for my relationship with Ling. The past is past and I shall not mentioned too much. One thing to rejoice about is perhaps the willingness and adaptility of the heart to let go of the past and to look ahead for the future.
I bought a new fan for my Dad which has helped to make his simple life happier. It's amazing to see how we can make other people happier just by showing a little more of our care and concern. Keep it up man!! I happened to bump into a friend on the bus back. She had moved to a new place pretty near my house. It seemed that I had a new "coffee n supper" companion. Thank God for everything. She told me that I seemed happier and "slimmer" abit when I told her that I changed job already. I told her it's due to the new goal that I hope to achieve in my life. After saying bye to her, I did some reflection and suddenly realized that it's God's work in me. After the church camp, some changes had undergone in my body without me knowing it. It's so amazing to just think how God changes our lives without us knowing it. Let continue to worship God with all our hearts and our souls. Amen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JOEL said...

maybe...haha..but i think it's more on the character wise

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home