Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Trying to keep the spirits up

It's been another tired day at work. It seemed that my memory is getting from bad to worse. I can't seemed to absorb many new things into my mind. Nevertherless, I shall continue to maintain a positive attitude and mindset for the Lord is my refuge. Amen!!
Thursday is approaching and it seemed to be one of the few last lessons where the rest of us can gather together to have a lindy dance together. Let's wait and see what lies ahead the future for us. I shall not ponder over too much. Let tomorrow worry about tomorrow itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

So sad! Will miss having you in class. Swing Fling ok?

12:03 AM  
Blogger ~Cindirella~ said...

Or, we can persuade him to join Lindy 3!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger JOEL said...

will miz u guys n gals too...i try to come for lindy 3 or swing fling if u people are going.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home