Friday, June 17, 2005

Thurday Night

It's supposed to be my first lesson at Lindy 3. A pity work cropped up last minute hence I had to give it a miss. Nevertherless, I went for the Swing Fling just to catch up with friends. My health hasn't been very good recently. I was down with flu and fever. What a thing to happen after church camp.
Back to Lindy topics, Suzi is in Lindy 1 and she definitely had a lot more potential compared to me. I remembered my first dance with outsiders was only about 3-5 lindy turns and that's it. How can that ever happen? Is it me that did it? Perhaps it's the fault with the partner...Haha!! Whatever!!
I enjoyed myself tonight and it's been ages since I enjoyed my dance so much. Perhaps it's due to the facts that I learned to relax myself or partly due to the compliments I heard from my friends during the camp. Regardless of the reasons, I hope to continue my dancing with this type of attitude and mentality.
Lastly, let's hope that I will make it on time for Lindy 3 lesson next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Dearie, you have come very very far since our first lindy crash course! Be proud of yourself!

We miss you at LH 3, come quickly!

1:45 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

I'm so touched by all your truthful and motivating words...haha!! I will try to make it for LH3 n to leave work on time so i can join u pple every week.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home