Thursday, June 23, 2005

Princess C And Her Knight

I managed to make it for Lindy lesson today. But it was a big dissappointment to see so many of my friends misiing out the fun. HC, R, CS, A are all MIA. Nevertherless, the dance proceed with us learning about the forces and other fundamentals involved. May the power of the universe be with us...Haha!!
C was wearing a very prominent and strucking green outfit today. I shall call her "Princess C" and I shall be her knight. What a fish? This princess later became a vase which she said herself. It caused me much efforts before she was willing to dance with her knight again. Cannot even leave her alone for a while cos she is just too mischevious and playful. Haha!!
One thought that struck me was that my image that is portrayed to others seemed that I do not have much worries and happinness and laughter is all I had. Is that true? I think it is just that people are too protective about their own images and tend to hide their feelings beneath their outer self. Will people feel low and frustrated at some point of time? I believe it is a process which all people will face in their daily lives. No one can escape this 'feeling low' cycle. We can only look to God for comfort at times where your families and friends seemed too distant away from you. It's time to sleep, back to the working cycle tomolo.

1 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Of course people have their downs. But I see you as someone who would take the effort to cheer people up even if you are down. I appreciate that a lot.

Continue to be a knight to Princess C!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home