Sunday, July 24, 2005

Glory Be To U

Today make another first chapter of my life --> cos it's my first time leading words in cell group. What does it mean? It simply mean more preparation and work for me...Haha!! Sad to say, I went for a drink the previous night before hence I didn't really have the time to prepare what I want to say. Whose fault is it? Of course nt me lah. Blame it on the people who asked me out lah....I'm reAlly good at playing Tai Ji rite?
Nevertherless, the word session continued on. It kicked on with abit of distraction here and there as there were a few people who couldn't control their laughters. Was it very funny? I dun know. Luckily I managed to pull it off the rest of the session by the help of Mr Lian & Mdm Hong. Thanks to their kind support in maintaining the disciplines and answering some of the questions.
As I was in the car travelling to Marine, CK mentioned something that struck my mind. I mentioned that it seemed that the topics I'm discussing today was quite related to me hence it wasn't that difficult for me to relate it quite well. I got a few positive comments which make me felt that I was not too bad after all. What I failed to realize is that God is the one that plan such a related topic for me to spread the words to people more efficiently. God is the one that created such a opportunity whereby I thought it was my own credit. It's a mistake which many people including me tend to commit as in term of good time, it's our own credit. When the difficult time comes, we blame God for it.
Therefore, Glory be to You God!! For you are such a wonderful and glorious God. You make things happen without us knowing it. Let us continue to walk by faith and may you continue to shower your LOVE upon each of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

When will I receive the VCD of the sermon?

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home